page contents
  • Mikhail Adam

Sponsor Licences - No time to delay

With the introduction of the new points based system from January 2021, employers are being actively urged by the UK Visas and Immigration to apply for sponsor licences in good time so as to avoid delays in recruiting migrants from outside the UK. With the end of free movement (the ability of EU citizens to travel and work in the UK visa-free) employers will need to have sponsor licences in place in order to continue recruiting migrants from the EU.

At Montpelier Solicitors, we can assist you in applying for sponsor licences. Please contact our Immigration Department now for a free initial consultation.

21 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Covid-19: Unable to travel?

If you intend to leave the UK but have been unable to do so due to restrictions surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, you may be able to request additional time to stay in the UK. To do so, you will need

New visa route for BNO citizens from Hong Kong

A new visa route has become available for British National Overseas (BNO) citizens from Hong Kong. Under this route, successful applicants will have the right to live, work, and study in the UK for up

Montpelier Solicitors Limited

138 - 140 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SW, United Kingdom

T: +44 (0)207 1993610 | F: +44 (0)870 4416264 | E:

© 2019 by Montpelier Solicitors.