page contents
top of page
  • Writer's pictureMikhail Adam

Covid-19: Unable to travel?

If you intend to leave the UK but have been unable to do so due to restrictions surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, you may be able to request additional time to stay in the UK.

To do so, you will need to submit a request to the Home Offie for an ‘exceptional assurance’ supported with evidence as to why you cannot leave the UK. If granted, the ‘exceptional assurance’ will act as a short-term shield against any adverse action for any time spent in the UK after your visa has expired.

For further details, please contact our immigration team.

72 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

EU Settlement Scheme closing soon

EU, EEA or Swiss citizens have until 30 June 2021 to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme in order to continue living in the UK after this date. Those who submit a valid application by this deadline will

New visa route for BNO citizens from Hong Kong

A new visa route has become available for British National Overseas (BNO) citizens from Hong Kong. Under this route, successful applicants will have the right to live, work, and study in the UK for up


bottom of page